• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Anne Hathaway

Vinaya

Anne Hathaway, wow, she is gorgeous, she is sexy. Anne Hathaway is not my favorite actress or singer, but I liked her performance in Devil Wears Prada and Dark Knight Rises

Casiox

Anne is a great looking girl, she's also talented and good at what she does. She definitely is the kind of girl I'd go out with, indeed.

TheMeasuringStick

Totally stunning woman! I thought the last Batman film was really disappointing, but seeing her as Catwoman almost makes the film worthwhile. Totally sexy and naughty!

xTinx

I honestly didn't find her pretty at first (and the Princess Diaries role had something to do with that). When I saw her in other movies like The Devil Wears Prada, Ella Enchanted, Valentine's Day and Les Miserables, however, she grew lovelier in my eyes. Maybe it's the styling. Maybe it's her acting. Whatever it is, there's something about Anne Hathaway that you just can't ignore.

hades_leae

Anne is one of the sexiest actresses I have ever seen, I love her as cat woman, it worked out perfectly. She is a good actor in general, I remember when I didn't like her in princess diaries, but that was because I was just being biased, I didn't like the movie because of how nerdy she was looking.

She's a woman now, she's my woman now. I like her voice also, she isn't one of those disney stars that made it to real success in the post disney world. I really enjoy looking at her. I have lots of pictures of her.

pwarbi

While there's no doubt that Anne Hathaway is good looking, I wouldn't go as far as to say that she's stunning. Maybe I just have higher standards than most (haha!) but I think her personality coupled with her looks make people think of her in a better light, and while she might not be a 10/10 to look at on her own, add in her personality and charisma and she starts to become a lot more appealing.

TheMeasuringStick

I think she has more of a sense of elegance, rather than being immediately drop-dead gorgeous. Even in action roles (Batman, Interstellar) she has a smoothness to the way she moves, that I find really attractive

John Coltrane

Anne is one of a kind! She's perfect for the Les Mis role and freaking love her! I hope we can see more from her especially in TV series/movies.

sidney

She has been to the Philippines? I'm actually not aware of that. Anyway, Anne is indeed pretty, but I find her eyes way too large, especially when it's highlighted in other photos. She should make it look smaller with make-up. Apart from that, I have no further complaints about her looks.

Fuzyon

I wouldn't call Anne Hathaway a "babe" but she's definitely a really hot chicken, she's more like a classy one and despite her beauty she's also one of the most talented actresses. I'm always looking forward to watching her on the screen, her scenes are top notch.