1. To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.
    Dismiss Notice

Anonymous

Discussion in 'Other Girls' started by oportosanto, Apr 14, 2016.

1. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Anonymous a low quality pic, even so how hot is her[​IMG] ? ;)

dapper_dan likes this.
  2. dapper_dan

dapper_dan Member

I'm fairly disappointed that this thread isn't filled with photos of physically attractive people modelling Guy Fawks masks and black hoodies in seductive poses! ;)

3. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

LOL, what about putting in some effort and fill the thread with those pictures you mention? Nice tie the girl has huh? :p

dapper_dan likes this.
  4. artyarson

artyarson Guest

Her tits are a decent size. Her hair looks pretty. She seems to be in a good shape. Well, I expect her to have a pretty face, too.

5. dapper_dan

dapper_dan Member

Ask and you shall receive, good sir! (For better or for worse, there are no exceptions to Rule 34!)

[​IMG]

Wowza! She can hack my database any day! "Remember, remember the 5th of November baby!" :p

P.S. In all seriousness, the shy blond woman in your original post is quite striking! (Even though I prefer Stella Artois to Guinness!)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
    oportosanto likes this.
  6. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

LOL, I am not impressed!! I could follow the same way, but I try to stick with contents coming from the main site. Is that picture from there? Good effort though. :)

7. HotnessRater

HotnessRater Administrator Staff Member

sexy-fawkes-1.jpg sexy-fawkes-2.jpg sexy-fawkes-3.jpg sexy-fawkes-5.jpg sexy-fawkes-6.jpg sexy-fawkes-7.jpg sexy-fawkes-8.jpg sexy-fawkes-9.jpg sexy-fawkes-10.jpg sexy-fawkes-11.jpg

8. HotnessRater

9. HotnessRater

10. HotnessRater

11. HotnessRater

12. HotnessRater

13. Vinaya

Vinaya Member

Are there any rules of posting pictures? Are we allowed to post only those pictures that we own or have rights to use, or any random pictures picked from Google search? I will love to see pictures captured by the members.

14. Vinaya

Vinaya Member

Are there any rules of posting pictures? Are we allowed to post only those pictures that we own or have rights to use, or any random pictures picked from Google search? I will love to see pictures captured by the members.

15. sidney

sidney Member

I'm wondering which site is it that you guys get those pics with masks from? Seems like a whole site dedicated to V for Vendetta masks to cover up the faces of those chicks!

16. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Actually those pictures were taken of the main site hotnessrater.com, not really sure where the source is. Self production? :)