• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Best The Big Bang Theory Episode.

lamanlupa

TBBT has gone a long way. They have been running for ten seasons and frankly does show any show signs of stopping. The gang have gone through a lot, they fought, had heartbreaks here and there, fell in love and some married. Which episode from those ten seasons do you remember? Mine, would be the time Howard and Sheldon fought over a parking spot. The charm was not only the two but the fight that went on with their respected girlfriends. Bernadeth vs Amy. I remember one of Bernadeth's words when Amy and her were arguing. Bernadeth: Gee, Amy I'm sensing a little bit of hostility, is it because because like Sheldon's work, your sex life is also theoretical? Amy: (Gasp) At least,... when Sheldon and I do make love, he won't be thinking of his mother! hahahaha, What's your favorite?

Susan

That was an awesome episode. They always have great one liners on that show that keep you in stitches. I think the episode that sticks out most in my mind was when Penny had to drive Sheldon and the check engine light was on. She ended up tossing him out of the car..lol Then he had to go get his own driver's license because nobody wanted to drive him. The conversation between him and Penny in the car on that episode was hilarious. Then again everything about Sheldon is hilarious. I love his character so much!