• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Blake Lively

hades_leae

Just look at the beauty of this woman, I cant get enough of her. I love her face, and she looks best when she has these vintage hair styles. I lover her performance in "Age Of Adaline", that was a really good movie. I think that she is not only one of the most beautiful, but also one of the sexiest woman on this planet. She can get it. Anyone else agree?

She is one person I do admire especially because of her natural beauty. Her hair is amazingly beautiful and her soft features puts a smile on one's face. She may not have sharp features and flashy appeal like others but she is the definition of natural beauty.

sidney

I agree. I also never found her gorgeous. Just your usual pretty, girl next door face. But I think that's the type of looks that Leonardo DiCaprio goes for, just look at his other ex, Giselle Bundchen.

obliviousme

She has a very beautiful face and body. She's truly the typical american blonde girl. However, i don't like her as an actress.

djole87

I have seen her in several movies but never bothered to see her name really. She has that natural look going on and I agree that these oldish hairstyles and wardrobe sooth her well. She is probably not as 'attractive' as some other actresses like Megan Fox or Scarlet Johanson but to be honest I think that Hollywood is selling beauty not beauty itself. For example Natalie Portman is gorgeous if you ask me but she is never dressed to kill and that is something I really like. Same thing stands for beautiful Kate Winslet. I love that woman :)

Casiox

She defiitely has a beautiful profile, she's cute, her eyes are awesome and well, what else could I say about her? 10/10 for Blake, I like her a lot as well :p

Vinaya

I don't think I have watched her, she is very beautiful though. She can charm any man and woman. She has a sexy body and beautiful face. Can some one introduce me to her films.

Vinaya

I don't think I have watched her, she is very beautiful though. She can charm any man and woman. She has a sexy body and beautiful face. Can some one introduce me to her films.

Vinaya

mkhl

Not the most beautiful but she has this feeling of lightness and friendliness when she talks. It seems easy to talk to and like her.

kaian

She looks like Anna Kendrick on that photo above. Nice bone structure there. What I like about Blake is her natural acting ability. She may not have the best speaking voice for an actress ( in my own opinion) but she can deliver her lines well.