• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Calvin Harris

ACSAPA

I think Calvin Harris should count in this category. He's a DJ, so he works with music. I think Calvin Harris is very attractive. At this point, many others do too, because he now is also a model for Calvin Klein. To me, he is just one fine guy from Scotland. What do you all think of DJ Calvin Harris?

dyanmarie25

He's currently dating Taylor Swift just so you know. :) Anyway, I think he looks pretty average, but he's got a nice body.

sidney

I would have to agree that he looks pretty average, but he does have a nice physique though, so it's not surprising that he is now a model.

rainhero

Yeah you're right, his physique is okay. He's no Michael Phelps in terms of athletic build, but its still good.

ACSAPA

I think he is hot! I would love to see him smile though. He seems so serious!
He used to smile more when he wasn't a model. He had kind of a different style before he became famous in America. Calvin Harris even looked different before. He was brunette, not so muscular, but his personality was still strong. He definitely gave off that "nerdy, but cool" feel back then. Honestly, I liked him when he was like that. I like modern Calvin Harris as well, but I guess I sort of miss how he was before.

ACSAPA

I do agree with you; he is smooth, cool and fits every part perfectly.

The camera loves him and I think he is a natural.
Definitely. Quite a difference from the kind of guy he used to be. He must have had to try hard to gain the image he has now. As I mentioned, Calvin Harris used to have a more "I may be a nerd, but I'm still cool" phase. I mean, it got him enough attention to make it here in America, but you know how Hollywood is. He had to assimilate. Still, he looks good now.