• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Charlie Puth

Tong Hua

I've been a huge fan of Charlie Puth eversince I heard his song, Marvin Gaye. I think he's perfectly talented, with a great voice and really good looking. He also composed most of his songs. I also watched some of his interviews and I like how funny and articulate he is.

468316186.jpg

CharliePuth_Site_Desktop-Header1900x1450_0.jpg

AceTy31

I have to say, he's got gorgeous eyes. He's a little too pretty boy for me, but his eyes are soulful and a beautiful color.

Susan

He has amazing eyes and is a very handsome young. He has an amazing voice and so much talent. He got it all going on!!

Tong Hua

I have to say, he's got gorgeous eyes. He's a little too pretty boy for me, but his eyes are soulful and a beautiful color.
I have to agree with you on this one. He has this pretty boy, guy next door look and probably wouldn't appeal to someone who prefers rugged boyish guy. I like his eyes too. :) I think that's his best asset aside from his singing talent.

sidney

I also think that he's quite hot, with a nice singing voice to boot. I don't mind the pretty boy look, I think it suits him very well. I just don't like him shaving his eyebrows, it makes him trying hard to look cool and manly.

dyanmarie25

I also think that he's quite hot, with a nice singing voice to boot. I don't mind the pretty boy look, I think it suits him very well. I just don't like him shaving his eyebrows, it makes him trying hard to look cool and manly.
The truth is, he's not shaving his eyebrows. It's actually a scar from the incident he had been into when he was just 2 years old.

sidney

@dyanmarie25, A bit of Google search did lead me to some results about his head being bitten by a dog when he was 2 years old to the point that he almost died. Good thing you mentioned that, otherwise I wouldn't have known that info and I would still think that he's just trying to look cool.

NormaD

He is a really talented guy and I totally love his song Marvin Gaye but Charlie Puth is not really 'hot' in my books. He's OK.

kaian

When I first heard that Marvin Gaye song I thought it was a nice feel good song but I did not really understand the meaning of it. Marvin Gaye is a singer right? Maybe I was living under a rock that is why I am a bit clueless. On the looks department I wish I could see this guy more on the acting side.

I didn't know about Charlie till I watched him perform in Miss Universe. First time I heard his voice I quite liked it a lot. And of course his looks... He's gorgeous, he has beautiful eyes, nice voice; seems pretty talented to me.