• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Chelsie Aryn

goodWY

Never seen her before, but she is pretty gorgeous. Love that smile too. I guess she is a playmate from the watermark in the image?

oportosanto

Even if she is fully dressed haha she is still extremely appealing, so it leaves to my imagination what is underneath.

Susan

What a beautiful girl and that smiles just makes her all the more beautiful. She is sexy, beautiful and confident. She has it all going on. One of the most bea5women I have ever laid eyes on.

chris88

I definitely thought she looked part Asian when I looked at her picture but wasn't sure. I had a quick look online and it seems she's part Japanese part German. She has a really unique look and I'm not surprised she gets a lot of modelling work.

oportosanto

I agree that she has an exotic touch and I really like her smile. Her body is not stunning, but she definitely is fit.

Casiox

She looks really gorgeous, no doubt about it. Her smile reminds me of my ex, for real, maybe that's why I like her this much.