• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Elizabeth Olsen

dyanmarie25

I love everything about Elizabeth Olsen, and I couldn't agree more with you, she's really hot, but not only that, she's also very beautiful, and she has got lovely eyes, and an equally great smile too.

Susan

Her eyes are so amazing! Love the color. She is very beautiful and a very classy lady. All her features are beautiful, her eyes, her smile, just everything.

I remember watching her in Godzilla and more recently, Avengers: Age of Ultron. Can I say she's the hottest of the Olsen sisters? I have seen her in the twin's shows when they were younger and she was really cute then. Now, she's grown into a woman and a beautiful one at that. I hope her career jumps more and she gets into more serious roles. She is very pretty but very charming as well. Plus, she's a great actress!

SirJoe

She has a lovely face but that dress doesn't do her any favors, you can see that she has a hot body but she is hiding it behind those curtains.

sidney

She looks ok though, but not really that stunning in my opinion. Just ayt for me. A lot of actresses are hotter than her.