• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Emilie Autumn

dyanmarie25

This is actually the first time I have heard of Emilie Autumn, and yes, she looks so gothic, but it suits her. She's also very pretty and sexy.

oportosanto

Yeah me too, but thank you for sharing these pictures, she looks crazy, but appealing at the same time, so definitely hot! My favorite picture is the one she is by the side with crazy eyes.

pwarbi

Ice never heard if her before either, and in these photographs its kind of hard to tell if she's attractive or not to be honest.

She's certainly got a very unique look and style about her and I doubt how attractive she is will cross her mind to be honest as it looks like she's not going to be particularly worried about fitting in.

Susan

She definitely has a uniqueness about her that stands out from the rest. If she is looking to get attention then she certainly is getting that. I don't find her all that attractive but I admire that she feels confident in dressing and looking the way she does. Confidence makes a person sexy.

Andy_Lothbrok

She's quite pretty, I've actually never heard of her before. I'm guessing from the look of her the music she plays is heavy metal or punk, but I just googled her and listened to some songs and its fairly normal... not really my taste but not because its too out there.

I'm surprised to have run into someone else on this site that is familiar with Emilie Autumn! I absolutely adore her and love her music! Her music is so meaningful and raw. This woman isn't only beautiful, but has been through so much in her life. She's so powerful and inspiring. Love her!

sidney

Well she is pretty, but I don't like the way she projects herself, since I find it indecent. She would probably look more appealing if she looks clean and wholesome.