1. To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.
    Dismiss Notice

Famous celebrity girls that look alike?

Discussion in 'Other Girls' started by TheRedCap, Jan 15, 2016.

1. TheRedCap

TheRedCap New Member

We've all seen the striking similarities between people like Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel. I guess beauty will always be beautiful. Post your examples below.

2. Destiny

Destiny New Member

I always thought Sarah Hyland and Mila Kunis look alike.

[​IMG]

3. GentB15

GentB15 Active Member

Jennifer Connelly

[​IMG]

Demi Moore

[​IMG]

Both similar aside from the eyes. (Where Jennifer is the hands down winner in that dept)

4. Elimination

Elimination Member

Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley, of course. They played side-by-side in Star Wars and tales from the set assure even their mothers couldn't tell them apart with the makeup on because of how similar they are.

Here's a couple examples:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Vinaya

Vinaya Member

Aha, they look similar.Similarity in the looks may be a result of face shape and symmetry as well as make up. I think Jenifer Connely and Demi More just look like sisters.

6. Vinaya

Vinaya Member

Aha, they look similar.Similarity in the looks may be a result of face shape and symmetry as well as make up. I think Jenifer Connely and Demi More just look like sisters.

7. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Member

Gosh, I never realized how much Sarah looked like Mila! Anyway my share is obviously a little older now but still, at the time, I did wonder if one was deliberately copy the other.

[​IMG]

At one point, in Jolie's earlier years, she and Megan had alot of resemblance.

8. AceTy31

AceTy31 Member

Anna-Cate.png I've noticed these, but I've also noticed male celebrities that look a lot alike, too, like Javier Bardem/Jeffery Dean Morgan and Kenneth Branagh and Ewan MacGregor. As far as females go, though, how about Anna Torv and Cate Blanchett?

9. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Member

[​IMG]

Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel look very similar. I feel like they could easily pass for sisters. I have mistaken the two a few times.