• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Favorite James Bond

My favorite James Bond is Roger Moore; I like his style, his physic, the way he is with the ladies and the part just suits him perfectly.

Who is your favorite James Bond?
rm.jpg

aquaticneko

Honestly? I'll have to go with Sean Connery. I also really did not mind Pierce Brosnan even though people hate on him. Sean Connery I think did a great job overall, even if he seemed a bit out of touch in one of the movies. I thought he was excellent!

Casiox

Well, I personally think hat Pierce Brosnan has ben the best 007 actors so far, I really love his seriousness and his style, very outstanding to be honest, he has a great style in every movie he appears not only in 007 movies. I will vouch for him this time, no doubt about it!

NormaD

I can't seem to make up my mind between Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan. I love them both, and I enjoyed their movies equally. I guess I'll just stay with two favorite Bond guys.

kaian

I think it will be Pierce Brosnan. I am not a fan though but after him I never watched any other Bond movie. Maybe this kind of movie is not for me, but Pierce was able to make me watch his Bond movies.

Lisa Davis

Sean Connery is the best Bond ever. I thought that was everyone's choice and it wasn't really a debate. After reading some of these responses, apparently, I was wrong on that issue. There's something about the silkiness of Connery's voice that puts him over the edge for me in the Bond roles. He says all those sexy one-liners that Bond is known for flawlessly.

PsychAL

I have been a fan of Brosnan's Bond films. In fact, I have seen three out of four Brosnan Bond movies. His first Bond movie, GoldenEye, is notable for being the first Bond movie after the breakup of the Soviet Union. Timothy Dalton and Sean Connery are also my favorites, but my first fave will always be Brosnan. I never saw any of Daniel Craig's movies, and was never a fan of Roger Moore.

Vinaya

I also think Sean Connery was the best James Bond. I have watches all of Brosnan and Daniel Craig's Bond movies. Brosnan was good but I find Daniel Craig better than Brosnan.

goodWY

It's between Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig for me. Pierce Brosnan seemed to fit the persona of bond so perfectly, loved him as bond. But Daniel Craig's bond movies are much better in my opinion and he is a great bond too. Well, if I have to choose, I guess it s Pierce Brosnan for me with Craig a very close second.

GrubbyRose

I always saw Pierce Brosnan as James Bond. I guess that is a result the time period I grew up in, and I compare all of the others to him. He will always be the best one in my opinion.

janemariesayed

I think that Roger Moore was the best James bond with Sean Connery coming a close second. I havent rated anything on the actors who have played the part since. I would however like to see Matthew Mcconaughey given the role, even just one time. I've seen a number of his movies and I actually think he would do the role some great justice. I don't like that they have changed some of James Bond's characteristics, like drinking beer for example. I think they should have stuck with the martini shaken and not stirred.

Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig, Pierce Brosnan is classier he sure starred in a lot of movies, and Daniel Craig is newer, but I love them both, I think I like Daniel a bit more, maybe Pierce is too old now and of course Daniel is too but not as much :p

clair02

Oh my gosh, they are all so good, I can't choose! Seriously, I love them all. Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Pierce Brosnan, and Daniel (oh Daniel...) But if I really had to choose one, gun to my head, I'd go with Sean Connery. He's so suave and smooth, he just reeks of sex-appeal. And his voice just makes me go weak at the knees.

HepCat

Call me a fan of the classics, or an oldster if you want to be a nozzle about it, but Sean Connery is James Bond to me. He's got the look, the style, and the attitude. Bond, James Bond. :D

clair02

Call me a fan of the classics, or an oldster if you want to be a nozzle about it, but Sean Connery is James Bond to me. He's got the look, the style, and the attitude. Bond, James Bond. :D
Amen to that brother! I am a die hard fan of Sean Connery's and I've seen almost every movie that he has ever made. He always has this thing about him. I don't quite know how to put it in words, but he just enthralls the audience every time he's on screen no matter what role he is playing.