• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Gigi Hadid

ocx

I think she's hot and pretty at the same time :D

She's probably an 8/10 for me. How about for you guys? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

dyanmarie25

I am truly amazed by Gigi Hadid's beauty and sexiness. I love her eyes, they are very expressive, and her hair, it's just gorgeous. She's one of the prettiest faces in showbiz for me.

Tong Hua

She has a unique appeal even if there are prettier models than her, she will still stand out in the crowd. I didn't know that she was an actress when I saw her in the Victoria's secret fashion show but she was the first one I noticed.

A solid 9/10 from me. The lady has everything in the right places. Gorgeous facial structure, absolutely beautiful eyes, and that hair! I absolutely agree with @dyanmarie25 that she's definitely one of the prettiest faces in the business.

Pablo Diaz

God damn. She's gorgeous! She's half Dutch, half Palestinian - hot mix. I think I read somewhere that she was considered 'fat' and was turned away from some modeling gigs in the past. How the can anyone say that? That, gentlemen, is what we call a perfect 10.

Ladyferoz

She is pretty. I really like her eyes and her curvy body but in my opinion, she is overrated. I do not get the hype she is getting, is it because she is dating someone famous? She does not stand out compared to models like Adriana Lima, Cindy Crawford and Naomi Campbell.

SirJoe

Errr is it just me or is it cold in here. She is cute and it's a pity she isn't as well known. She has this sweet next door neighbor type of quality to her.

Her face is just beautiful. I don't know but even when she's a model, she's not radiating the normal "supermodel"-vibes like most of people in the industry do. Probably it's her eyes, there's something kind in them in a way. In my eyes she looks like one of those innocent girls.

sidney

I have a different opinion. I first saw her in Zayn's video "Pillowtalk", and I didn't really find her attractive. She's just ayt for me. And after seeing those pics, my opinion towards her hasn't changed. She has a nice body though.

She is pretty. I really like her eyes and her curvy body but in my opinion, she is overrated. I do not get the hype she is getting, is it because she is dating someone famous? She does not stand out compared to models like Adriana Lima, Cindy Crawford and Naomi Campbell.
I agree with you, I do think that she's very pretty. Yeah I mean it might be because she is dating Zayne I believe? I don't know. It was someone who was from One Direction though.

Vinaya

I think she's hot and pretty at the same time :D

She's probably an 8/10 for me. How about for you guys? :)
Wow, the second photograph makes me go wild. Jesus, look at her, her nipples trying to get out of he T-shirt! Very very sexy.