• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Hilary Duff

hafiz93

I'm not really a fan of her stuff but I have to admit that she's quite attractive. She mostly grew up as a Disney kid because of Lizzie McGuire and she managed to avoid most of the controversial stuff that usually surrounds 'Disney stars' when they grow up. She grew up to be a fine-looking lady as well.

I think Hilary Duff is cool. I like her calmness and how she is not in the media for some negativity. She does not hate her fellow stars but stays in check.

I think she should be a role model to many Disney Kids. These are the type of people they must learn to emulate; responsible and respectable.

Vinaya

I am also not her fan, but she certainly has a charm that is appreciated by many people whether a fan or no fan. She is young,pretty and has a great personality.

I have never been a fan of hers but do see that she is very beautiful.
She sure can be a role model for other celebrities because she stays out of trouble.

sidney

As for me, I found her beauty to be quite plain. Not ugly, but she's definitely not a head turner. I think she would be best described as cute.

rz3300

I think Hilary Duff is cool. I like her calmness and how she is not in the media for some negativity. She does not hate her fellow stars but stays in check.
I think she should be a role model to many Disney Kids. These are the type of people they must learn to emulate; responsible and respectable.
Yeah she never really seemed to have any of the issues that we always tend to see with the child starts, so that is certainly good news. Staying out of the spotlight, relative to other celebrities at least, probably makes this a lot easier. From all accounts, too, she is a good mother and an all around good person, so you have to respect that. I have always found her very attractive too, but I cannot say I have seen too much of her lately. Thanks for sharing.

kaian

I am not a fan either. That photo of her showing some skin is definitely hot. I love how her body was angled to reveal some skin and cleavage but still looked nice and classy. That photo worked for me but the other two are just plain and uninteresting.

Casiox

I had never seen a close up picture of her face, she's beautiful, I really like her style, fresh, relaxed and simple. 10/10

Vinaya

Dillary Duff has grown into a fine woman. I know her as a teen actress.I did not know she was also a singer. She has a lovely personality. She is beautiful indeed. She has a charm that can attract any man.

BlueInk

Nope, loved her as a teenager. But I can't see her as a hot. She still seems like she's a teenager that is playing adult. I don't know, she's pretty but I can't see her as hot.