• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

How are the hottest girls picked?

joshposh

It's all about personal taste. A lot of the women on here I don't see that attractive. There is a handful of them that do stand out. But then it is my personal taste. What I find hot might be ice cold to others.

Mz.DTL

@joshposh I agree personal taste is a huge factor. Looking at somebody might spark some sexual attraction, however the pictures we think are hot, maybe if got to know the person in real life maybe the way that they are as a human, is probably a huge turn off and deducts their hot points.

aescopri

It's all about personal taste. A lot of the women on here I don't see that attractive. There is a handful of them that do stand out. But then it is my personal taste. What I find hot might be ice cold to others.
Exactly! But, you have to consider this—some people are universally ugly. I'm not being mean to ugly people (I don't judge them either!), it's just that our beauty standards aren't quite defined. Our ugliness standards, however, are pretty defined—anything that defers too much from the norm is considered ugly to us, it's human nature and biologically, it is so too.

Funky_Monkey

@aescopri you are so mean! lol but the way you said it was funny. We were just discussing that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and here you are bursting that bubble, lol. Generally, people are not satisfied with how they look. White skinned are trying to get a tan and dark skinned are trying to use all sorts of whitening products. Straight-haired people are trying to get a perm to give their hair volume and curly hair are trying to get a rebond.

Maja

Yes, different people, different tastes. I have been told I was fat by some, but skinny by the others, which really made me question some people's sight. Joke aside, too skinny is never good, nor is being overweight. I believe we all have to maintain some healthy look. Eating healthy, drinking a lot of water and working out daily is what is important. No one is ever satisfied with their looks, but what we can do is try love ourselves more and be less influenced by other people's opinions.

Indeed, beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder and entirely subjective tastes come into play when deciding who among the beautiful people is the most beautiful. I have several different "types" myself, and generally prefer a woman with healthy curves (i.e. neither anticipated nor obese) who exudes sensuality, sexuality, sophistication, class, and intelligence. However, there are certainly a few universal standards within each culture that generally relate to signs of health, vitality, virility, intelligence, etc: symmetrical features, hip-to-waist ratio, grooming, and the like. And, of course, this is all about the initial, superficial attraction of outer beauty. What follows that after breaking the ice can vary dramatically depending upon how well matched or not people are in terms of personality, taste, and the like--i.e. the so-called inner beauty.

Maja

Well, people tend to forget or just put aside, in the shadow, this so-called inner beauty. When you think about it, you can pose a question to yourself, what is left after all the physical withers...This is of course a rhetorical question, for all of us are pretty much aware that what is left is the goodness and a great heart that a person possesses. I love finding the inner beauty in people, BUT I would not say that living an unhealthy lifestyle will ever attract me towards a certain person. IT is always nice to see a person that loves himself/himself enough to treat their own bodies as temples. It is both attractive and lovely.

We are all aware that 'hot' girls mean with the huge boobs and pointing firm round bums. It really does not matter if they are blond or brunet, pretty or ugly; their assets classify them. A girl with a 'sex appeal' is always termed as hot and is picked first before the real beauty and brains.

aquaticneko

The hip to waist ratio is what I'd look at first, then the face, followed by the boobs and backsides. But honestly, it's usually how the celebrity carries herself. One ugly act can ruin my image of her.

spence88

Well, in my case, beauty contributes to hotness very much. I'm more of a boob guy than a booty guy. So, I first look at the face and then the chest. I don't really care much about the others, although of course, I still check them out.

hafiz93

For me it's beautiful face, nice curves, and ample size of breast. I'm saying ample size because humongous or gigantic breast can sometimes comes off as looking out of place especially when they're on a body of a skinny woman. Nice butt is a plus but I rarely pay attention to them. The face and the breast is my main points of attraction.

djole87

People tend to forget that beauty is something we all see differently. What intrigues me is that we say all the time the beauty is not important if you have inner beauty you can achieve all you want and bla, bla, bla... On the other hand we have this kind of competitions where we judge the girls for their beauty. It is offensive in many ways. We make it clear that beauty is all they have and that with beauty they will achieve all they want. We measure them like they are a piece of meat and they like it. What good is from all that? I really do not understand the hypocrisy behind all this.

The beauty is that a community like this brings together people with different tastes, so you can sort of compare how your tastes differ to the average.

Personally, I pick a hottest woman based on their hair, facial structure, and body type. Now, when I say body type, I just mean that the body type of the woman has to really look womanly. I don't have any particular specifics about a body type that I like other than those things. For me, it's usually the face that makes it or breaks it.

clair02

I think hotness scale includes:
body symmetry
Body curves
Boobs and backsides
Face structure
That may well be true, but shouldn't there be a few more bullet points in that criteria? Doesn't talent and character count for anything or it's just the body we're rating? I've been taking everything into account in my ratings. Is it just me doing that?