• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

I don't know who this is, but I like her look

Claire O

I suppose I could do a reverse image search, but does it really matter? This girl looks amazing from every angle.
Girls-in-Yoga-Pants-08.jpg

Hottt

She does look amazing whichever way one looks at her. She seems aware of the fact too as she is very confident of herself in all three pictures. Very beautiful girl.

Susan

Yes her confidence definitely does shine through which adds to her ensue. She looks amazing. She cede is a beautiful young lady.

lillismommy

Are little butts in now days?! If that's the case I'm over here shouting woo hoo!!
No but really she is very beautiful and you can tell she is very comfortable in her body. Kudos to her!

DanceFan

She might be like 16. I'm not sure this is post worthy in the yoga pants section. It's like watching a Disney channel star in Yoga Pants.

Vinaya

She looks like a child to me.Instead of yoga pants, if she had worn body covering dress, she would have definitely looked like a high school girl.

thash1979

If only my yoga pants looked this good when I would wear them! They are so comfy that I seem to want to wear them everywhere. I try to however, not wear a bra with mine only :), but maybe a long shirt so my big ol booty isn't hanging out.

Humphrey247

She's got a great body but her butt does look a little small. I guess it depends on personal preferences from here but in any other aspect, she looks great. All her poses look really appealing so full points there.

clair02

Great body, Great pose, Great pants! If I had a body like that I might even wear those pants to work! And I love the way she's standing there like she doesn't realize just how hot she is... lol.

hades_leae

Way to skinny, no ass, my opinion. I'm sure there are plenty of men and women out there who would love her company, but I would never ask for it unless there was a shortage of the women that I'm interested in.

I like her hair. She kind of looks under age, and this might just be the OP haha. She has a cute belly, but the hip bones are showing, I need some meat to cover that up.

clair02

Way to skinny, no ass, my opinion. I'm sure there are plenty of men and women out there who would love her company, but I would never ask for it unless there was a shortage of the women that I'm interested in.

I like her hair. She kind of looks under age, and this might just be the OP haha. She has a cute belly, but the hip bones are showing, I need some meat to cover that up.
I hear you! A little bit more meat on those hips would make her super-sexy. I like a toned body just as much as the next person, but there has to be shape and a bit of meat on the bones. In my opinion it not only looks healthier, but sexier too.