• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Jen Selter leads a workout

Tehonenonly

It's crazy how you can get famous now through the internet from just how fantastic your butt looks. Not that I'm complaining though, I'll gladly participate (or at least try to under the given circumstances) in any workout or activity she leads. Gosh, yoga pants are such a glorious invention!

Susan

I would love to look that amazing in yoga pants. I do 100 or more squats a day and though it does help I look nothing like that. She has an amazing body.

ACSAPA

Her butt looks so good that it's crazy. I wonder how much is exercise and how much is just good genes.
I understand why she became famous on social media for her butt photos. If she made a series of workout DVDs ,women would buy them for the workout and men would buy them to spend private "me time" with.

M8borg

God, she is great! Stunning butt and yoga pants have always been my kryptonite. There's got to be a video out there with her leading this workout, could someone give me a hand?

pwarbi

I'm not quite sure what to say after looking at them pictures! It's not made me want to go to the gym though, as for some reason I wasn't really noticing what she was doing as my mind wandered to something else funnily enough...

thedeatheater1410

This reminded me of my own yoga classes. Yoga are absolutely the best for finding out the curves of sexy women. On this particular image her ass seems real perfect and the perfect size too. I hate women with fat asses and wide hips jeez they look so ugly. And those yoga instructors seem to be having a good time as well. This would have been so much better if she would have been wearing yoga shorts, then we would get to see her sexy legs as well. And it would be far more comfortable for her to exercise.

Vinaya

If I was her trainer, I would never be able to focus on her exercise. I would have keep staring at her back instead. But then if the trainer though what I am thinking at this moment, she would never have had that kind of figure.

GenevB

Jen Selter, she is definitely one of the most iconic figures on the fitness industry when it comes about women, if you asked me, there's nothing more than a fit body. Every woman could achieve what she has with at least 1-2 years of proper diet and training. She has nothing more to impress than her body, not her face, not her smile, not her eyes. I would give her an 8 for overall look.