• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Jennifer Connelly

Another of my long time celebrity crushes is Jennifer Connelly. She possess a stunning statuesque beauty with a perfect body that would stand out among models--but she's no mere model, she's also an incredibly talented and classy actress who stars in absolutely masterful films! (Including one of my favourite films of all time, Darren Aronofsky's Requiem for a Dream!) And at 44 she's as gorgeous as ever! What is there for a gentleman to not love? Paul Bettany is one lucky man!

pwarbi

Jennifer Connelly as always been a but quirky looking for me, not that its a bad thing, she's just not the typical beauty you'd imagine when you think of an hot actress.

This makes her unique in a good way, but for me, I wouldn't say she's hot.

Susan

Age has definitely been good to her. She has those amazing eyes. She is a gorgeous woman for her age. She looks so much younger then what she is.

I recently watched an interview with The Leftover's Margaret Qualley on Last Call with Carson Daly (not much longer after watching an interview with Jennifer Connelly on Late Night with Stephen Colbert in fact) and I was struck by how much Margaret Qualley looks like a young Jennifer Connelly--as strongly if not even more than she resembles her biological mother Andie MacDowall! Just compare the photos of Margaret Qualley below to those of Jennifer Connelly in my original post! They really should be cast together as a mother-daughter or aunt-niece pair in some future movie! (And, regardless, may Margaret be as fortunate as Jennifer in her career! And may Jennifer continue to have the long career she truly deserves!)

What an elegant looking woman! She really is a thing of natural beauty. I love the look of her eyes because they're big, but they aren't huge to the point of popping out of her head. I am not familiar with anything she is in and honestly, I had never heard of her until now. I'll have to check out some of her work.

djole87

I think she is amazing. She was probably a model before actress but i do remember her from the movie called Labyrinth with David Bowie. She was very young then, maybe 15 but still very beautiful. Not just that, she is a very capable actress. Her roles in Beautiful Mind and Requiem for a Dream are just great. A lot of other films worth mentioning. Someone here said that she is elegantly beautiful and that is so true. You have women who are elegant and ladylike even when totally naked and on the other hand you have some that are not even when they wear the most expensive clothes. She is in the first group and she will stay there. for me one of the most beautiful actresses of all time.

GentB15

> Requiem for a Dream

"Elegant" isn't a word I'd use for the notable scene in this movie.
But I'm with you otherwise.

kaian

I prefer to see her in a period film I think that is what comes to mind when I hear her name. She is very classic and timeless. She can pull of that look from 1950's very well.