• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Jennifer Connely

hades_leae

Jennifer is one of the most beautiful white women I have ever seen on my life, I think she's white. I'm not for sure on that one. She is a great actor, and has a lot of class, plus she looks better with age. She is one of those sexy at home type of woman, but beautiful in public. Her eyes are mesmerizing and the little dot above her lip is so cute, plus when she smiles, she lights up the room. Definitely can be considered hot.

Norjak71

Yeah I've always liked her but I have never come across someone else who would classify her as hot, but she definitely is. Her face is beautiful.

djole87

I have no idea how I always forget about this lady. She is probably in top 3 on my list. She is just pure beauty with no lies and deception. The entire career in which she won an Oscar for a leading role, she was stunning, not only beautiful. I remember she was beautiful as a little girl in Labyrinth with David Bowie. Of course after that there is that movie where she goes topless ... I mean those 4 or even more movies.

sidney

Jennifer Connely never struck me as hot, but she has this wholesome aura to her pretty face. She has an innocent type of beauty.

goodWY

I liked her early looks more. She was her best in "The Rocketeer" in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, she is still very beautiful but I kind of prefer her early looks.

kaian

I am not sure how old she is because she always looked the same for me. It seems like she never gets old. I think sporting the same look throughout the years is one of the secrets to staying or looking younger.

Casiox

I don't really like her that much, but she still looks a little bit okay for me, she's a 7/10 indeed.