• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Jessica Ennis

Susan

I wouldn't day that she is hot. She is cute and has a nice body. I seen her in an interview once and she was quite funny. She has a great personality.

hades_leae

In the first picture, she doesn't look the same as in the other one. Her skin tone is much darker, and I guess it's because of the sun. Her face in the other one looks natural and I don't consider it hot. She is cute, but in the first picture she does look like a different girl, and sexy.

TheMeasuringStick

JE flag2.jpg

I think she has a very pretty face, but I'm not sure how I feel about her body. Obviously it's a body built for sport, but I'm not sure if I'd enjoy being with a woman that muscular - it'd be a new experience for me! Obviously if that girl were as pretty as Jessica I'd be willing to try it out!

Casiox

I don't really like her face that much, but she definitely looks fit, seems like she spends a lot of time training and working out, indeed.

chris88

I think she looks incredibly fit but I don't think her face is what I would deem as hot, as such. She's definitely not bad looking, but I think if we're talking the level of hotness that some other athletes have from a face perspective as well as body, she doesn't really compare as highly I don't think.

A

artyarson

Well, she looks way too masculine to me. Not my type. However, it's totally cool for an athlete.

pwarbi

Even though I'm British myself and so should have a sense of sticking up for my own, haha! I would also say that sh is more cute than hot, and I think that there are a lot more beautiful British females around to be honest. She is an athlete so is pretty much bound to have a nice body and she does, but facially I don't think she can be classed as hot as such.

Vinaya

she looks like an average woman to me. Since she is an athelet, she has a good body and she also has nice face, but I don't see any specialty about her.

HepCat

I'm not wild about her face, particularly the nose. However, her body couldn't be more toned. Dang, that is one in shape woman.