• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Kate Upton

ACSAPA

I know that she also occasionally acts, but Kate Upton is mainly a swimsuit model. I personally think she is sexy. She's definitely been endowed with some nice female assets. Some people rag on her for not being the twig that some other models are. I like that she has just a bit of meat on her bones. She doesn't have to be super thin to be beautiful. What do you guys think of Kate Upton?

As an added bonus, here's Kate Upton from the Game of War ads.

Elimination

I agree that she's somewhat curvy (not so much on the hips) and that's nice, but I don't find her especially attractive. I think she's a bit overrated just 'cause she has big boobs, but I don't think she's very pretty. Not that she's bad, though, just don't think she's among the hottest models around today either.

Is the one who's dancing on video? I think she really is sexy and not in a super fit and toned way. More like in a curvy way, like she's not all bones. Plus, her face itself is quite sexy already. You don't think innocent when you look at her face, it's fierce and strong.

Kate Upton is one of the best paid models in the world and it is definitely not hard to see why. She has the looks and the body. She also knows how to make herself feel even more attractive through body language, which is great.

dyanmarie25

I love Kate Upton! When I first saw her in the movie, "The Other Woman," I was like, "Wow, that girl is totally gorgeous." I find her really pretty, and yes, very sexy. She doesn't have to be super skinny. I love the fact that she has got some curves.

thedeatheater1410

I simply love Kate Upton, not only for her extremely sexy and curvy body but also how she refuses to be super thin like other supermodels. Her assets are totally out of the world and seeing her running with those boobs bouncing in a video. I hope her acting career takes off and we get to see more of her personality.

She's curvy, she's sexy, she's hot! I absolutely love her. And the mole over her lips just adds so much more to her beauty! To be honest, she's not that great of an actor, but her other 'assets' more than make it up for me. She's the perfect eye candy...

Susan

Looks wise I don't find her all that pretty but she does have a great body. She is sexy in how she presents herself in everything that she does.

sidney

She looks ok to me, pretty, but not as in super pretty, but more like "average pretty". She does have some nice assets and she is well endowed on the chest area, so she is perfect to be a swimsuit model.

ACSAPA

She's curvy, she's sexy, she's hot! I absolutely love her. And the mole over her lips just adds so much more to her beauty! To be honest, she's not that great of an actor, but her other 'assets' more than make it up for me. She's the perfect eye candy...
Ah, yeah. Her acting is somewhat average, but it's not bad. She's not as bad as, say, Megan Fox. I personally don't think Megan Fox really knows how to emote, and a lot of her characters are kind of flat. She's just a pretty face to look at. Kate Upton isn't that bad, though her physical appearance definitely helps. I mean, if it counts for anything, I do like how she is in the Game of War commercials. Granted, when you have someone who looks like some kind of sexy war goddess promoting it, who can resist getting that game?

SirJoe

That's why she gets the rolls. It doesn't really mater if she is good or not, what is important is that she gets the guys interested in going to watch the movie and boy is she able too ;)