• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Keeley Hazell

oportosanto

I really don't know where she is looking at, but this picture is certainly hot, her body is stunning and it's a great pose! :eek:

pwarbi

Keeley Hazel is a bit of a legend over here in the UK, and I think.on this picture alone it's pretty easy to see why.

She seems to be one of those models that always looks stunning, no matter what the picture is, or what she's wearing and that's quite a rare talent these days.

oportosanto

I had no idea she was famous in the UK, I was just browsing the main site and this picture caught my attention. Not only the body is hot, the face is pretty too.

pwarbi

Her pictures do usually catch the attention, so I'm with you on that one, haha!

And yeh, Keeley is one of the main models of the so called 'lads mags' and I'm not sure if that's were she originally started out before she became more mainstream.

Vinaya

Wow! Up there she had big things. She has a body and personality that can charm any man of any ages. But sadly, I don't know much about her.

oportosanto

Big things indeed lol, nice expression there Vinaya. In another words she is hot as hell and no surprise that she is a big celebrity in the UK like @pwarbi says!

Xopher

I remember coming across her a few years ago. Definitely hot. Seems she's gotten into acting now, although I haven't seen any of her movies.

pwarbi

I remember coming across her a few years ago. Definitely hot. Seems she's gotten into acting now, although I haven't seen any of her movies.
Slight correction, I think she tried, or is trying to get into acting. Up to now I just think she's had a couple of roles as somebody who walks past I'm the background.

If I'm honest I think the only reason she got those roles is because of who she is, rather than her acting ability. Or maybe I'm being a bit harsh?

oportosanto

Nah, you are not being harsh, that's just the way it is. When you have such a face and body you get more opportunities to act, but if the acting skills are poor you will never make it.