• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Kim Jaejoong

BlueInk

Didn't know whether to put him in the musician category or the actor's category because he does both. But I first knew him from DBSK and I love him as a singer. I haven't seen a drama were he gets the girl but his acting is awesome. He's hot though I think he borders on beautiful more than handsome.

Attachments

kaian

I think I would have to agree he is more beautiful than handsome. This is my first time to see this singer or actor but I really love his smooth flawless skin. I had seen a couple of Korean artists and I could tell he has got one of the hottest looks

xTinx

The guy is very good-looking in an androgynous and vampiric kind of way. He also has a smokin' hot body, thanks to his regular workout sessions. However, it's his personality that draws you in. He's not the typical gorgeous guy. He seems to have a world of his own, which is cool because not many people are willing to show that side of them.

Here's the gorgeous Jaejoong looking like Cloud Strife from FFVII:

pwarbi

I also have to admit that I've never heard of this guy before either, but I can certainly see why some females (and males) might find him attractive I guess. He does seem a bit manufactured and man made though, if that makes sense and as others have already said, he's definitely not your rough and ready type and looks more like he should be in a boy band that will get 15 minutes of fame and then disappear without a trace after a couple of years like the rest of them usually do.

LadyDai

Never heard or seen this guy before, but the last picture is really great (I mean the Cloud picture). Like a lot of Asian celebrities, he too is more beautiful than handsome, like you've said. He should do some cosplay :) What kinda music does he make?