• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Kim Kardashian vs Paris Hilton

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member

Looking at Kim Kardashian now, it is easy to forget her humble beginnings as Paris Hilton's assistant. Back then, Paris ruled social media and Kim was just a sidekick. How things have changed. Now, Kim is the social media megastar and Paris is but a blip on the radar struggling to remain relevant.

Who do you think is hotter, Kim or Paris?

Continue reading...

You know that's hard to decide just because I don't really think that either of them are that hot. I guess that if I had to choose then it would be Kim. I think that everyone in that whole family is okay looking. I just hate how they basically do nothing for a living and everyone loves them.

joshposh

I never did like Paris Hilton. Not really fond of the skinny anorexic looking white girls. Kim on the other hand was hot 6 years ago before Kanye and and all the plastic surgery she has undergone to stay in the spotlight. Her ass is just non proportionate with the rest of her body. It looks like a life size Barbie doll.

icekat

EEWWW! Two of the people I dislike the most! LOL When you really can't stand someone, it's hard to even be objective about them. I guess if you put Paris Hilton's weird face on somebody else, just about anybody, including my great-aunt Margaret, I would have to choose her. :D I just think Kim K. is bugly! She is totally out of proportion, and I don't see the attraction for anybody but Kanye West.

pwarbi

This is a tricky one for me because I don't particularly like either of them if I'm being honest, not as people anyway and the way they come across in the media.

If were going on hotness though, and this is what the sites all about, I'd have to say Kim wins it, only just though because Paris as still got something about her.

Susan

I don't care for either one of them so since being hotter is more then a physical appearance it makes it hard to choose. I have never liked Paris so I guess if I had to choose it would have to be Kim.

Chris_A

Oh, wow, two of the most disreputable women on the internet. This is going to be a hard one, but I`ll still go with Paris. I totally disregard Kim, and nothing is going to change that.

dyanmarie25

Kim Kardashian used to be really hot, and I actually find her pretty. I would have to go with Kim on this one. Paris is too skinny for my taste.

Potatoman

Ignoring all personalities and overall reputations etc. etc., Kim Kardashian is the far hotter of the two. Paris is just flat all over and has a silly resty bitchy face.

I think Kim is pretty especially before when she is more natural. Now, all I see are plastic parts in her which is a shame because she has natural beauty before. I choose Kim in this battle. Paris is just an okay girl for me, she has the looks but really has nothing unique in her.

ttirb

Honestly I don't care for either of the two but if I had to choose I'd say Kim Kardashian wins this one. However she looks busted ugly if she's not wearing makeup and I'm not sure if I've ever seen a picture of Paris Hilton without makeup so I can't judge that one.

watsadamen

Hands down I vote for Kim Kardashian. Kim K. is hot. She has got the big boobs, big bum and I think she has brains, too. She wouldn't be this rich if she didn't have any. Her whole family looks fabulous. Heck, even Caitlyn Jenner. LOL:D

Last edited:

kaian

I still like Paris Hilton. I love how she talks sheepishly with her nice lovely innocent sweet voice. I wonder if Kim ever talks? just kidding I think I never heard Kim say much even on the tv series keeping up with the K.