• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Lauryn Hill

Oh I sure do like Lauryn Hill ever since I saw her in Sister Act II and "Killing me softly".
She is very very beautiful and I admire her for her talent.

sidney

I don't find her very attractive, but I would have to agree that she is a talented singer. I don't like the songs she has released though, lol.

NormaD

Lauryn Hill is definitely one of the very greatest artists that ever lived. She is beautiful and super-talented. All her songs are classics in my book. Plus she looks exactly like my mom. I love her.

rz3300

Well she is not really the most traditionally attractive woman that you would think of, but she is certainly a beautiful woman. She also has a great voice, which counts as a plus for me, and you cannot help but remember that she was a member of The Fugees. That was my group back in the day, and I do not remember noticing her looks that much until that "Ready or Not" video came out. That takes me back.