• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Leryn Franco

HepCat

Hey pals. One Latin beauty I've always found intensely hot is Leryn Franco. Here are few of said Olympian.

So, what do you say, hot or not?

chris88

Wow, stunning - I had never seen her before or even heard her name, but she's gorgeous without a doubt.

She looks super fit without losing any of that femininity - she still has awesome curves.

Hot without a doubt!

HepCat

She's from Paraguay and was in the 2004, 2008, and 2012 Olympics as a javelin thrower. She worked as a model. I've always had a thing about brunettes in general and Latinas specifically, so I find her smoking hot.

Last edited:

chris88

She's from Paraguya and was in the 2004, 2008, and 2012 Olympics as a javelin thrower. She worked as a model. I've always had a thing about brunettes in general and Latinas specifically, so I find her smoking hot.
I'm not surprised she had modelling work, she just has that natural beauty. I imagine she probably has a lot of sponsorship deals, or if she doesn't right now I bet a lot are coming her way if she gets more well known.

A

artyarson

She's a smoking hot chick. I guess she's been hit on way too many times while training or running errands. 10/10.

HepCat

She's a smoking hot chick. I guess she's been hit on way too many times while training or running errands. 10/10.
haha. Careful, she knows how to throw a big pointy object with great accuracy. Still, damn, you can't blame a gent from hitting on her. :D

hades_leae

I do not like her face what so ever, it looks like a fat lemon. I do how ever enjoy looking at her body, it's really attractive. I like her skin it looks really smooth, and it has a good tone. Plus that bathing suit or whatever it is looks really good on her.

I think her clothes fit her well as long as she knows how to find good clothes that compliment her body.