• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Mandy Moore

dyanmarie25

I used to see Mandy Moore as your typical girl-next-door. I grew up listening to her songs, and I remember her in the movie, "A Walk To Remember." She is really pretty and a great singer too.

lamanlupa

I did have a crush on Mandy Moore when she was just another teen idol. She's got those fierce eyes that I really find sexy. She had that girl next door appeal and a little tom-boyish flair. I though back then, she will make a very good sexy singer. And she is now.

icekat

I had to keep looking at that picture to believe it is really Mandy Moore! I have never seen her like this. She is gorgeous, and yet she still manages to have a wholesome quality about her. It's amazing!

GentB15

She is gorgeous, and yet she still manages to have a wholesome quality about her. It's amazing!
I met a producer (I think) of hers like 5-7 years back that echos your comments saying she has a good head on her shoulders.

DanceFan

I still think she's beautiful. There is something about her eyes though. Some sort of imperfection where one is squinty. That makes her even more hotin my opinion.

christina26

She's interesting. I wouldn't say she is the most beautiful woman alive, but she does have something about her. What I have always liked is her not using too much makeup, she has a natural beauty that not all celebrities have. She also has a sort of innocence that draws you in. I absolutely love her lips. She is sexy in her own way.

AceTy31

From pop princess to vixen. She is very hot. Plus she is one of those unique beauties who looks good no matter her hair color.

Susan

She certainly has grown into a beauty woman. I remember her back in the day and she was pretty but so were a lot of other girls in her era but now she is beautiful. She is very classy and confident which really makes her stand out from others.

sidney

Mandy has always managed to remain wholesome and respectable after all these years, unlike her peers back then that have chosen the slutty image once they turned 21 like Britney and Christina to show that they have "matured". She is not the hottest girl out there, but she is still pretty nonetheless, although in a simple way.

NormaD

Very sexy and beautiful in a wholesome kind of way. Let's hope she doesn't end up like the Christinas of this world who think that the only way they will be taken seriously as mature people is to act slutty.

rz3300

Well talk about one of you classic hotties. I remember back in the day when she first started coming on the scene, it was her music that was making her famous, at least that is what I remember. After that, she started getting into more movies and all of that. She is beautiful though, but I do think that she is a little too conventional for my tastes. Maybe the innocent look kind of works against her, I am not sure.

obliviousme

She used to my favorite singer turned actress but then she suddenly went off the radar, i guess to focus on her life and marriage. I've heard recently she got divorced though, I'm not sure if there's any truth to that. I hope she will make a comeback in singing or acting, either way, she is good. Anyway, she is very pretty but i don't dig her height that much, she's too tall. :p

Norjak71

I agree with the next door chick type thing, I wouldn't classify her as a model, and that makes her even hotter to me.