• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Maria Sharapova

Susan

Eugenie Bouchard is a gorgeous woman and she has that radiant smile.
She is so full of personality. I think she is much prettier then Maria.

MaSha, from the day she came to the limelight, has always been the face of hot women tennis players. She is one of the prime examples of Russian beauty, a true poster-girl!
Eugenie Bouchard has that girl-next-door smile that everyone can love and appreciate. While MaSha looks like an untouchable supermodel, she is more relatable, and therefore, often more desirable of the two.

SirJoe

She has a beautiful body, muscular but still feminine. There are a number of female tennis that have gone too far and their bodies look like mens bodies. I think she is a example for all female tennis players.

Andy_Lothbrok

I agree with @SirJoe she is muscular and toned, but hasn't gone over the top and become muscle-bound and masculine looking. I think her body is fantastic and she has such a pretty face to go with it. I've got a thing for eastern europeans... I love watching her play tennis too!

lamanlupa

Oh, Maria Sharapova is still one of the hottest tennis players out there and that is just a fact of nature. Those beautiful eyes, that charming face. Those long and curvy legs. I mean, what more can you ask right? Not to mention, still one of the most bad-ass players inside the tennis court. That smile of hers is also very captivating... since day one, she probably has the most beautiful smile in tennis.

Jub

One thing that tennis is great for, is giving women gorgeous legs.

She also has the bonus of being attractive anyway with her hair and face.

Being slim and toned goes a long way in making a woman really hot

A

artyarson

He's definitely hot and can be a fine example of the Russian beauty. However, she's a little bit too much tall.

aquaticneko

Oh, Maria Sharapova is still one of the hottest tennis players out there and that is just a fact of nature. Those beautiful eyes, that charming face. Those long and curvy legs. I mean, what more can you ask right? Not to mention, still one of the most bad-ass players inside the tennis court. That smile of hers is also very captivating... since day one, she probably has the most beautiful smile in tennis.
I have to agree with you 100%. Playing sports has that effect on anyone and if you make a career out of it, sometimes that can get pushed a little too far for my liking. However, she looks perfect and has really toned legs. She also has a great smile. I have never actually seen her outside of playing tennis though and I have to say I was a little taken a back at how pretty she is.

GenevB

As she aged, she lost some of her facial aesthetics, however, up to this day, Maria Sharapova is one of the most beautiful tennis players in the world. She has a great body, well balanced and aesthetically pleasing. I give her bonus points for her stunning smile.

sidney

She used to be pretty when she was younger, but now I would have to agree that the signs of aging are starting to show. However, her beauty is not my type to begin with for some reason.

hades_leae

She's gorgeous for sure, but I really like Canadian tennis player Eugenie Bouchard:
Yeah, I like her better. I was wondering why those pictures looked different. She looks really cute in her blue dress. I like her smile as well. The other woman looks way too thick, and her face is kind of chubby. She is cute-ish. I wouldn't say she fits in the category of hot women.

djole87

I do not see one beautiful thing when I look Maria. Maybe she is a nice person, actually I don't doubt that but the only thing worth mentioning is actually her clothes. She can dress well. Other than that I really do not find anything appealing and this is of course my opinion. Eugenie is a different story, She is sexy everywhere :) Maria's face lacks something, she is too plain. Her lips are awful and they are barely visible. Just compare her eyes on the photo in Paris and Eugenie's eyes in that blue dress. You can fall in love with her only by looking the picture. Amazing really.

Casiox

I do not really like Russian girls, their faces are really weird for me, no offense to Russian girls whatsoever, I just do not like them, it's like when you do not like eating Chinese rats, it's almost the same thing.

PsychAL

Between Maria Sharapova and Eugenie Bouchard, I am going for the latter. It is beyond doubt Sharapova is a tennis legend, and she is beautiful in her own right. At the same time, however, she has become too overrated. Bouchard has a lovely smile but she isn't as attention-grabbing as Sharapova. That may actually turn out to be Bouchard's greatest asset of being simple.

JimJim28

Oh my, Eugenie Bouchard is absolutely gorgeous... She has a very pretty smile and has a friendly and fun vibe that I like.