• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Marlon Teixeira

kaian

Thank you for this post I almost have forgotten that we have Marlon. Oh no up until today I am still not sure if I pronounce his name right. This man is full of character in his print campaigns did I mention about his sex appeal? Hot hot hot.

Susan

Look at that face and that body, that expression. This man is so sexy and so hot!!
I am not sure how to pronounce his name but wow just wow!!

He is not the type of guy I usually go for. Sadly, this man isn't doing anything for me. I can't deny that he's attractive, but I'm just not physically attracted to him at all. He's not ugly by any means.

AceTy31

He is not the type of guy I usually go for. Sadly, this man isn't doing anything for me. I can't deny that he's attractive, but I'm just not physically attracted to him at all. He's not ugly by any means.
I understand. I feel the same way about Brad Pitt, Channing Tatum and, to be honest, a good portion of the mainstream "hotties".