• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Metal Chicks

Elimination

Well, I'm a huge metalhead and this genre of music has some beauties for sure. Let's see who else is into this.

Let's start with my long-time crush, Cristina Scabbia of Italian gothic metal band Lacuna Coil:

Next up is a fan favorite, singer of Dutch power/gothic metal outfit Epica, Simone Simons:

Alissa White-Gluz of Swedish melodic death metal band Arch Enemy fame, previously in The Agonist:

The famous Amy Lee, of American gothic rock/nu-metal group Evanescence:

Maria Brink of American band In This Moment:

I'll post some more later. What do you guys think?

lamanlupa

Amy Lee is definitely a part of this list! She is both beautiful and talented. Those round eyes of hers and that jet black hair really has that mesmerizing quality. Her voice is really powerful too and she is also great when she is playing the piano on softer tracks. She has a square-ish face though, but for some reason, it doesn't ruin her look at all... She is a real beauty.

AnnaLeisa

I have always thought Amy Lee was stunning. Her voice is amazing and she always looks so pretty in her videos. Another favorite of mine is Lzzy Hale of Halestorm. She looks tough yet still beautiful. I love how she can sound like a true rugged metal queen but then have a softer voice for her metal ballads.
237be6b2fd591bd3aef8098daea911ce.jpg

Amy Lee is one of my favorites! I've been admiring her since forever - not just because of her looks but singing abilities, too! She's one of the most sexiest metal girls in the industry and I don't think anyone would deny that. Her eyes are beautiful and piercing, plus that dark hair frames her face so well. Ah, what a true beauty.

Elimination

Many of you seem to dig Amy Lee, which is no surprise, she's by far the most famous on the list, and very beautiful indeed.
Let's have some more pictures of her then, shall we?

A

artyarson

Christina never stops surprising me. She's over 40 but somehow looks pretty young. Like 30 or so, I'd say. Love her voice, btw.

I have never before realized how attractive Amy Lee was. She is absolutely gorgeous! I also absolutely love Maria Brink. She's very sexy. I know that this is in another post, but Emilie Autumn is also very lovely. She isn't exactly metal, but she has a steampunk style, and her music is very wide-ranging. Also, Patricia Day from Horrorpops has always been very attractive to me.

Vinaya

I am not much familiar with genre of music and I don't know anything about metal chicks. After bumping on this thread, I have changed my mind. I need to check this genre and these women.