• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Mick Jagger : Younger Years

ocx

I know he is not the most good looking out there but he has this sexy aura that he gives out. It's you can bring him to meet your parents then fuck you once they turn around. LOL!!

Destiny

Oh, yeah! Mick Jagger gets a 10 just for being fuckin' Mick Jagger! Just take your STD and be happy, there's no saying "no" to him!

FOREVER 10!

I feel like Mick Jagger is only attractive due to his occupation and where he stands in the music world. His looks remind me of Steven Tyler's, where he is not really attractive, but the music alone makes him sexy. I don't find him physically attractive at all. He really does give off a weird sexy aura, though.

Susan

Mick Jagger has always had sex appeal. It is in his moves..:) Back in the day he wasn't too bad. He had nice eyes and those big, puffy lips. He has had a rough life of partying and drugging and it shows in him today but he will always be sexy to me!! I love some Mick Jagger!! Yum! Yum!!

AnnaLeisa

I have always loved Mick Jagger's voice and his songs and he just had this sexiness that showed all over the place when he performed. But honestly, in my opinion, he is simply not one of those guys that makes you melt when you look at him. If he is performing, he's awesome. If he is doing an interview or just sitting quietly, not so much.

sidney

I cannot see the sexiness or the face value of this guy, sorry. I think he looks so average, he doesn't seem to have any sex appeal for me, regardless that he's a musician.

I have never been a big Mick Jagger fan. I do, however, like his music and his talented voice. But his looks just don't do anything for me lol. I think there are hotter rock stars out there.

NormaD

He is not attractive at all. Maybe he has a little 'sex appeal' but I do think that it is only because of his rock star status.

kaian

Oh my I think he looks like Theon Greyjoy from "The Game of Thrones" The eyes, the mouth and the way they smile.

pwarbi

I might not be the right person (or gender) to judge this one, but when it comes to a list of top 100 hot people, or even top 1000 hot people, Mick Jagger I wouldn't have thought would feature much. Musically and lyrically then definitely but looks wise he isn't a person that would strike me as many people would find good looking.

janemariesayed

Well, Mick Jagger does have a cute smile but I don't find him attractive in any way. The fact that he is such a talented musician and has been very popular adds to the spice and sexiness that attracts the good looking women. Fame and fortune sadly to say is more sexy than a great personality or good looks and a hot body. Without the musical talent and success, I don't think he would have many women really go for him or find him very attractive.