• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Miranda Cosgrove vs Stella Maxwell

rz3300

Well I came in just ready to go ahead and give it to Miranda, just because I have always had a little thing for her and I like her look. That said, though, Stella does have the whole tall blonde thing going for me, but that is not usually my preference, but I also love that name. I will still go with Miranda, but a little closer than I would have thought. Thanks for sharing.

The pictures shown are a bit unfair; Stella looks hot while Miranda looks fun. But based on the pictures, Stella is hotter but I am still a huge fan of Miranda Cosgrove.

Susan

With the picture posted here it would be Stella but both women are beautiful. I don't think this picture did Miranda justice.

I have to give it to Miranda, though in all honesty, the question of who is hotter depends on your preference of blondes or brunettes. Personally, I think that Miranda has the edge, because she looks unique in a way. Stella, in my opinion, looks like any other blonde model. I feel like I have seen hundreds of her in my day.

xTinx

Stella is no doubt beautiful - otherwise Victoria Secret wouldn't have given her the contract, right? But I'm looking at the whole package - including things not seen by the naked eye. So it's Miranda for me because her talents just blow me away.

hades_leae

I'm going with Miranda, the other chick Stella is more of a bone thugs and no harmony type body. I don't like those tall skinny no meat on their thighs looking like giraffe legs type women.

I don't really favor Mirandas face, I saw a picture of her on the internet just now, and her face is to strong for me. She does have some meat on her though, I thought she was someone else at first glance.