• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Miranda Kerr

mtayp01

She's the type of girl you'd really look twice (or thrice or more) at when you come across her in the streets. Aside from having a really fit body, her face also has this cute, angelic quality to it that can be both alluring yet innocent at the same time. I can also imagine her looking younger than her years, ten, twenty or even thirty years from now.

Ah, the classic beauty Miranda Kerr! She holds a special place in my heart because it was through her that I was introduced to the Victoria's Secret models. And though I agree with @Elisa that her nose is pointy like a bird's beak, every other aspect of her, at least to me, is the epitome of perfection.

She's the type of girl you'd really look twice (or thrice or more) at when you come across her in the streets. Aside from having a really fit body, her face also has this cute, angelic quality to it that can be both alluring yet innocent at the same time. I can also imagine her looking younger than her years, ten, twenty or even thirty years from now.
Yeah, she really looks quite angelic, right? She doesn't even look like a mom at all. Her dimples make her look like super young. That's the thing with people with dimples, they can look quite younger than their age. How unfair, right!

Susan

She is so beautiful and her body is amazing. I would have to agree that she is definitely one of the hottest models out there. She is such a youthful look about her and like somebody else said the girl next door look.

chris88

Still can't believe she's engaged now to the creator of Snapchat...personally I think she looked so much better with Orlando Bloom, but I guess this guy is loaded in the dollar department...