• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Most Embarrassing Habit

I used to pick my nose in public, it got so bad I would do it everywhere until I started receiving stares and glares from people.
I did not want to be called 'nose picker' so I had to control myself. I just realized I don't even do it at all anymore; publicly or privately.

What's your most embarrassing habit?

Destiny

Mine is smoking. I smoke and it has such a stigma now days that it's embarrassing. Especially, when some do-gooder tries to inform me of the dangers of my disgusting habit and how disgusting I am. Just hate that! I know it's bad but damn...

aquaticneko

I have social anxiety so most the times I try to get along and end up just chickening out. Then from the outside I just look like I'm pretending to be a goldfish. .... I hate it.

hafiz93

Mine is nose picking as well. I will pick my nose whether in my house or in the public, and my parents don't like this at all. Although it's not as bad as when I'm still little. At that time, I will literally eat the booger that I pick from my nose.

I used to have an embarrassing habit which I don't know, that is smoking, it was not only embarrassing but also very dangerous for my health and those around me. I don't understand how could I ever be so foolish as to start smoking in the first place. That's the worst habit anyone can have in my opinion. I don't smoke now fortunately.