• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Nanny Homebreakers

Many celebrities regarded as the hottest have had their homes broken by nannies they employ. This has been going on for a while; is there a way these celebrities could avert such from happening in the future?

Everyone needs a nanny one time or the other. Are the nannies the problem or the celebrity husbands?

SirJoe

Hummm I wonder how sh got the job, besides the fact that she is absolutely stunning :)
If you have the money you can make things happen.

Vinaya

Women celebrities should always get old nannies. If they have young nanny just like Ben Affleck, their husbands will be surely attracted to the nanny because post pregnancy many men tend to avoid their wives.

aquaticneko

Women celebrities should always get old nannies. If they have young nanny just like Ben Affleck, their husbands will be surely attracted to the nanny because post pregnancy many men tend to avoid their wives.
This is definitely not true about everyone. My dad was like a doting mother before AND after. My mom tells my she actually got annoyed and asked my uncle to take him away so she can relax in peace. When I came along, my mom had no trouble since my dad enjoyed watching me. This was apparently before my troublesome years then he relegated the task to her! From what I see with my brother being born 6 years later.... nothing changed, except he tried to involve me in looking after him. My mom is lucky I guess.