• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Natalie Dormer

Jdg3536

Natural beauty is the best way to describe her. Also I know 34 isn't particularly old, but I was still surprised when I learned she was that old. She's definitely aging well. I'd say she looks like she's in her mid-20's. Great body, great acting chops, and I love her eyes.

Vinaya

I think she looks as if she is just on her 20s. She has a great body, she has managed well to shape up. She in indeed beautiful and appealing. She can make any man go gaga for her.

goodWY

She is such an unconventional beauty. I loved her in game of thrones. She is cute and adorable. I wish she had a longer role in the hunger game movie.

Casiox

She really is a beautiful girl, she looks like the Aussies though, I will give her a 9/10 since her body needs a little bit more of power.

mkhl

I'm going against the popular opinion here and say that I don't find her attractive. She has an okay body and average looks. I feel like she tries hard to look beautiful and be noticed but somehow it just does not work for me.

janemariesayed

I think I first saw Natalie Dormer playing Queen Anne in the Tudors series before seeing her in the Game of Thrones. I thought she was brilliant for the role of both Queens. She has just the right quirkiness about the looks that she gives. She may not be the prettiest or have the best body, but she is very attractive and has a good figure. Natalie's brilliance comes from the parts she has played and how well she has played her given role. I can't wait to see more of her acting roles.

xTinx

I love Natalie Dormer! Before she became the popular Margaery Tyrell in GoT, I already admired her take on Anne Boleyn in the Tudors. She was even more gorgeous there. Besides a striking face, I like the "strong woman" persona that naturally comes out of her in her roles or every time she's interviewed by the media. An effortlessly sexy lady!