• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Ne-Yo

AceTy31

ne-yo.jpg
I love his eyes. They are so beautiful and unique. He just exudes this hard-to-describe sensitivity and sensuality at the same time. Plus, I love his voice.

dyanmarie25

I absolutely love Ne-Yo. I love his music. He seems like a true gentleman. It somehow makes him even more attractive.

rainhero

I hate to spend most of my posts saying not, but I don't see him as hot. I think he's cute, he seems like a really nice person, and he does have a beautiful voice. So in that since he's awesome.

sidney

He looks dapper and cultured in his videos, and I like the way he moves as well, so in that sense I guess he can be considered hot already, not so much for his looks, but for his overall style.

aquaticneko

I'll have to agree with this one. He's usually dressed pretty good, and got eyes you could stare at. Not really sure about recent music, but I've only listening to a few songs and I've liked those.

Casiox

I agree with you all, he has a pair of good looking eyes, he's also an attractive man, besides that he's a great singer, what else can you ask for? That guy is just amazing the way he is, thumbs up for NeYo, he should make some more hits, though, he kinda forgot about his duties a little bit.

BlueInk

I don't think that his face alone would make him particularly handsome but he exudes a unique blend of charisma and class that isn't comparable to anyone else in he genre. Part of his appeal is that he's a gentleman but tough enough to hang out with the more hardcore artists. He's also very well dressed and spoken. He's definitely on my crush list but not for looks alone.

Perfect combination of the eyes and the voice. I first saw him when his video for So Sick came out. Damn what a good song and visuals.