• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Rachel Bloom

I've been a big fan of comedienne/singer/actress Rachel Bloom long before the premier of The CW's Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, going back to her early days making funny videos for YouTube and Cracked.com. (And I would go so far as to dare say that she's the best talent to come from posting DIY videos on YouTube!) Rachel Bloom has that certain magical combination of talent, humour, intelligence, personality, amble curves, and a pretty face that strongly appeals to me--oy vey! It was fantastic seeing her pick up a well deserved Golden Globe this year! You made it baby!

Susan

I love her personality. She sure knows how to make you smile. Not only does she have the witty personality she is also a beauty woman.
Everything that I have seen her doing she does it great. She is an amazing talent. I am glad to see Crazy Ex-Girlfriend doing so well.
She definitely is suited for that role.

dyanmarie25

She absolutely has a great sense of humor, and I totally like her fun personality. Honestly, I have never heard of her before, but watching those videos, I think she's really witty and creative, not to mention, she's pretty hot. :)

lamanlupa

Rachel Bloom is one fine woman. She is really hot despite being a great comedienne. She sure looks more mature than she really looks though, but I do believe that funny is the new sexy and miss Bloom sure got that in spades. The Crazy Ex-Girlfriend sure has a pretty face and look at those boobs... and of course her comic side that is just so captivating.

SirJoe

She's got it all, great looks and seems to be fun to be around. I doubt you would get bored if she was around. By the way that image of her on top of the piano, makes her look real sassy.