• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Ratings Issue

Ben W

I've been noticing for a while now there being pictures that once had low ratings (and for good reason lol) now have high ratings and stuff such as that. It's at it's worst right now.

Ben W

Now there's another problem. There are a lot of pictures that don't have as high of a rating as they should have. A lot of the pics that I uploaded had a 9 or higher for the longest. Now they have a 7 or lower. And a ton of the pictures that I uploaded had a rating, but now they don't. This is the male pictures that I'm talking about. I think the women pictures are okay. Anyway, I used to really enjoy rating male pictures on here, but now I don't because the ratings are all messed up.

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
Can you give an example of some of the pictures that are 7 or lower that used to be higher... I'll have a look at what is going on.

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
Once a few pictures with low ratings get rated higher than they should, it can create a cascading effect, pulling up other pictures that have beat them. It's a pretty tough problem to fix other than just giving the problem causing pictures more battles and letting it figure out that they are too highly rated. That said, if I have examples of pictures that are out of wack, I can force them into the rating queue to help resolve it....

The girls are probably better just because they tend to get a lot more votes