• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Ronda Rousey

ocx

I like Ronda Rousey's body but her face is a bit too strong for me :)

I give her a 7/10

What about you guys? :)

kaian

There is a small resemblance to Mandy Moore, maybe the eyes and the mole. She is quite buff or thick for my liking. Some men may find her hot and sexy but not my type.

I am not attracted to Ronda Rousey at all. I feel terrible for putting another woman down, but she looks similar to a man. She's definitely not my type. There's nothing with having manly features, but it's just not my cup of tea. I would not say it to her face though...yikes.

Susan

I find her very manly. Her body is masculine but I suppose that is from the sport she is in. I don't find her all that attractive.

icekat

I think she looks awesome! Pretty face, nice body! She goes remind me of Mandy Moore. I don't really think she looks manly, just very very strong.

oportosanto

I have to agree with you on the face, but we are talking about an athlete, so she is super fit, sexy and hot, but the face it's what it is. In some plans she is a real beauty though.

I find her extremely attractive. She is one of the definite examples of 'fit is sexy'. Hotness just oozes out from her, one of the ultimate sporting beauties! I do agree with the previous comments that she does bear resemblance with Mandy Moore.

oportosanto

Yeah, she is attractive because strong women are sexy to me and just look at her body, totally stunning. Models these days are way too thin, so I prefer a woman with some substance and fit body.

SirJoe

She seems very masculine. She still has some curves to her body but a bit too athletic for my taste. I can see why she did these poses, very often when athletic women want to show the world that they are still women they do these photo shoots.

She definitely has a very slim and fit body. Of course she is a top performing athlete so the body structure is definitely top notch. Some people say she is too masculine but I don't personally think so. I think that she is a capable and feminine woman.

oportosanto

There are many athletes that have deformed or strange bodies, but Rousey even making a violent sport has a sexy and appealing body, everything is firm there! ;)

rainhero

I have always felt that Ronda Rousey looked great. You can clearly see she takes care of herself very well. Not only is she strong, and tough, but she is also very beautiful. I can admire that.

oportosanto

Exactly, not only she has a great body, but the face is pretty too considering the sport she does. I think she has a beautiful hair too and that make a big difference, that face with another hair might not look so pretty.

rz3300

I have never really thought of Ronda Rousey as all that attractive. I just cannot bring myself to get past that fact that she could beat me up so easily that I would not even stand a chance, and that just makes it hard for me. Maybe I am just being close minded though, and it would certainly not be the first time for that. She is a lovely lady, and very beautiful, but for me there is something to her career that really turns me off.

hafiz93

I'm not really a big fan of her honestly. I just don't find her that pretty despite how the whole internet basically fawning over her. I know that her sport demands it, but I feel like her body is a bit too masculine for me to find it attractive.

oportosanto

The issue here is that she manages to look hot even when she is not a model, so that says a lot about being fit, it's half way to look good.

A

artyarson

Well, I guess she's a fighter. Most of them have very fit and strong body. Unfortunately, some of them lose their feminineness. That's no good to me.

oportosanto

Yeah and I do notice a touch of that in her. I don't know if they take hormones or what, but some resemble men and that is scary. Still far from that here though. ;)

sidney

Her body is quite "thick" for my liking, and I also don't find her face very pretty, so beauty is really in the eye of the beholder, lol.

Vinaya

She looks a bit older, however, she still has a body of a teen. I won't call her cute, but certainly she is beautiful. She seems to have a great personality.