• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Sara Jean Underwood

Many naked women are attractive. But this picture really makes it hard to have an opinion. Would love to see a pic of her face. Yep. Definately need a better pic.

Jdg3536

I've always found her to be extraordinarily attractive ever since I saw her in an issue of Playboy. Great body, alluring face, and she's pulled off some pretty sexy cosplay to boot! I don't keep up with models too much, so I don't see her often but whenever she pops up I'm happy to see her.

Vinaya

She is naked but she does not look naked. She appear decent even though she is naked. I liked her postuer, the looks and the background.

SirJoe

She is naked but she does not look naked. She appear decent even though she is naked. I liked her postuer, the looks and the background.
It is funny that certain people seem more naked when they are naked. I think it's got to do with the way the picture was taken. It's done good taste and you don't see anything that you shouldn't.

Casiox

Isn't she from the Fast & Furious movies? The brazilian woman that helps The Rock and ends up with Toretto? I am pretty sure that's her, however, she definitely is beautiful, she's hot, cute, intelligent and she's also a good actress, I love her, indeed.​

fcuco

Isn't she from the Fast & Furious movies? The brazilian woman that helps The Rock and ends up with Toretto? I am pretty sure that's her, however, she definitely is beautiful, she's hot, cute, intelligent and she's also a good actress, I love her, indeed.
No, that would be Elsa Pataky, she is from Spain, they look kind of similar but I would say that Sara Jean is much more beautiful.

Casiox

No, that would be Elsa Pataky, she is from Spain, they look kind of similar but I would say that Sara Jean is much more beautiful.
Well, I really like the other one way more than I like this, anyway, they're both beautiful.

mkhl

She is indeed really hot. For one, she already posed on Playboy. Really beautiful too to compliment her sexy body.