• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Scott Eastwood

icekat

This...this....
I love Scott Eastwood! He is so cute, just like his dad was back in the day! He seems like such a nice guy too!

LilAnn

Whenever I come across his picture I can't help but to stare. I can see some of his daddy in him, but I can't put my finger on what, exactly. I had read he had some bit parts. I never even knew Clint had a son. He is an extraordinarily good looking man, though. And if he has any of the talent his dad had, he'll make it big.

I have to agree with you @LilAnn . I haven't seen him before, but I can't help but stare at him. He is a very good looking guy. I didn't know that Clint Eastwood had a son. I mean so many people with older sons are coming out now. And they are all very good looking.

LilAnn

One of the reasons I hope he is successful is he didn't use his dad's name or his dad's movies to build his success on. He's put his time in doing bit parts. Otherwise, I think we would have been staring at him a lot sooner.

One of the reasons I hope he is successful is he didn't use his dad's name or his dad's movies to build his success on. He's put his time in doing bit parts. Otherwise, I think we would have been staring at him a lot sooner.
Yeah, that's great that he is doing that. I hate when actors/actress decide that they will take their parents fame and use it. Then that way they will be able to get more gigs. I think it's wrong because then they don't even have to try.

Susan

This man is gorgeous. Got me drooling all over my keyboard...lol He does remind me a lot of his Dad many years ago. I haven't seen him in to many roles though. I hope he does well. Would love to see more of him, much more... :)

tajnz

I'm so glad my friend convinced me to go and see the Longest Ride with her, Scott's definitely easy on the eyes a bit of a hottie lol. It's not just his looks though, it's also to do with his demeanor and the way he carries himself.

dyanmarie25

He is really handsome. However, he isn't my type of guy. I have just recently seen him in the music video of Taylor Swift's latest song, "Wildest Dreams." He looks good there, just not the kind of man I am willing to cross oceans for. :)

AceTy31

I don't think he's super-hot. He's a good-looking guy, definitely. He definitely has a good mix of rugged and pretty boy. That's not very common.

kaian

I could not figure how hot and handsome his dad looks until I saw the young Scott Eastwood. I think I could drool over Clint judging from the looks of his fruit. Definitely one of the hottest I had seen on this forum.