• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Selma Hayek

hades_leae

She is one of the sexiest woman I have ever seen in my life, does anyone else agree? I wanted her so bad when she played the cartel leader in Savages. I loved her control, and thought she was sexy being all bossy, and demanding in that movie. Everything else I've seen her in, she always looks her best. She is getting up in age, and looks much better every year that passes. She gets hotter with age, it's rare to find a breed like that.

Just damn.

Vinaya

I have watched Salma Hayek in many movies and One in a Time in Mexico is one of my favorite movies featuring this sexy lady. I was a fan, but these days she is old and has almost lost her charm.

Casiox

I have only seen her performing once and she really was amazing, she's beautiful, talented, and also intelligent, what else do you expect from a girl, she's everything a man would ask for, I love her.

djole87

She is one of the most beautiful actresses around and she will always be because the movies are probably be there forever so she will be there too. I never saw her in person and I would really love to. Although she is very short, unlike for Shakira, I heard only good things from those who saw her live. She has the charisma, the attitude and the beautiful smile that goes all over her face somehow. She smiles with her eyes it seems. On the top of it all she an amazing actress actually.

SirJoe

I didn't always find her that appealing but it's amazing what time has done for her. She does have a here attributes that is for sure and she has grown as an actress and has become absolutely stunning. She is sexy without even trying.

Old age is a shame a times; wish her beauty could be preserved. The same goes for Catherine Zeta Jones. Beautiful talented women pushed to the background because of ageing.

gracer

I have watched several films where Selma Hayek was one of the lead stars and I think that she's indeed one of the hottest actresses of her generation. The way she speaks and delivers herself to her audience makes her even hotter. She has kept her beauty with time and I think that she is aging gracefully. :)

sidney

I'm not a fan of Salma Hayek, but I think that she is indeed pretty, although I think Penelope Cruz is prettier than her, lol. She is also a great actress.

chris88

I definitely think she's beautiful - she has aged incredibly well and like you said she seems to just be getting better with age.

Hard to believe she's 50, to me that's just mind blowing.

HepCat

The few pictures of her I've seen are pretty damn hot. She has a rare blend of "girl next door" and smoking hot. And there ain't nothing wrong with that.

A

artyarson

Is it me or she looks like 10 years younger? Never thought she is already in her 50s. Way to go, bae!