• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Server problem

So, I used the feature to look at most views for the last 30 days. When I clicked to load the next page, it took a long time. That is all well and good, but I went to another tab to look at something else while I waited, and babetrader wouldn't respond. When the page load finally gave me the next 60 pics, then the other request went through.

Don't your servers spawn a child or thread to service a request, so they are free to respond to other page hits?

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
So, I used the feature to look at most views for the last 30 days. When I clicked to load the next page, it took a long time. That is all well and good, but I went to another tab to look at something else while I waited, and babetrader wouldn't respond. When the page load finally gave me the next 60 pics, then the other request went through.

Don't your servers spawn a child or thread to service a request, so they are free to respond to other page hits?
Yes of course. I am doing some work on the server though.