• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Should we stop submitting images?

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, I was just in Vegas and then had a lot of catching up to do on other things.

There is a backlog, no doubt about it. A few users have over 50,000 pictures in the backlog. I will probably be able to get to 500-1000 per user tonight so yours will get all cleared out.

(Yes when I go through images, it gives me them in batches by user so if you upload 500,000 it doesn't really affect the speed that other users get approved. It just means its going to be a while before I clear them all out)

El Duderino

I was just thumbing through My Pics and noticed that I have 1,981 pics waiting for moderation. I thought that I got carried away until I read somewhere in here that somebody just uploaded 26,000+ images.
Hotness Rater seems to throw up an unrated image far more often than not, so I uploaded a bunch images into Babes Rater- where everything seems to get rated pretty quickly.
I get the backlog. I'll lay off uploading for a while.

cjones

Just noticed that my approval queue has been sitting at ~80 for about a week now. Is this just a case of higher than normal submission volume?

El Duderino

I'm guessing the volume of uploads has gotten even more ridiculous since May 9, 2019? I try to hit the highlights with the pics I submit.

Quick story:
A buddy at work and I submitted a picture of an insanely hot coworker about a year ago. We checked on it the other day and she's pulling a very solid 9.67. Hot by any standard. My buddy was screwing around with the rating game and he said, "the quality here has really gone down since the last time I did this." He cited this picture of Jessica Alba--

jessica-alba.jpg

I had to agree. Not hot by any standard. He continued on to say that he used to like this site for the wide array of new babes he had never even heard of before. The mom pics seem like they would be better suited to Celebrity Rater.

Last edited:

El Duderino

There's actually a nice eclectic mix of girls in the Top 100 right now. Some new girls I didn't know of. New is always good. Stay cutting edge with a site like this and they will come. If you don't, they won't.

Last edited:

Elion77

Clearly there are too many pics as the number I have seen as "unrated" is staggering. Maybe admin should be more selective. For example, pictures where subject is many yards in the background should not be allowed. "Anonymous" really has no business does it? All time top one hundred page with subsequent head to head battles between them would be nice. Just a few ideas.

El Duderino

I take it the hopper is pretty full again. I'll put a moratorium on myself for uploads.

And I think there's a time and a place for "Anonymous." The only problem is you can't search those images.