• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Subtle differences - Mary Kate or Ashley

Jub

Mary kate or Ashley Olsen, which one is hottest?

Might have to study photos hard to find differences ;)

Susan

I would go with Ashley. For the most part in pictures she always seems to be the more stylish one and the prettier one of the two even though they do look very similar.

I'm sorry but I don't really see the difference between them. I don't think either of them is hot. They are simply rich, talented and famous.

There is nothing striking about them but their unique faces.
power-couples014.jpg

I do not find them hot.
When they were younger they were more cute. Honestly, I have never been a real fan from them.
I am not sure but I also think the one on the right got some plastic surgery done in her face.

iRoxas

I think the one on the right looks a bit cuter but I still think both of them are just a bit slightly above average, I wouldn't call them cute or anything.

Jdg3536

I think the clear answer is actually Elizabeth Olsen. She has a much more natural beauty than either of them, and from what I've heard she's not even close to as snobby. Add the fact that she has the acting talent of both of them combined and you have a knockout victory from the superior younger sister! Her acting debut in Martha, Marcy, May, Marlene instantly made me fall in love with her. Now she's in the MCU so plus like 99 points.

61171PCN_ElizabethOlsen07[1].jpg

Vinaya

Mary Kate is sexy and hot, however, I find Ashley Olsen is hotter and more sexy. Both of these women possesses nice personality,however, I find Olsen more pleasing.

sidney

Actually, based on the photo, they can now pass as pretty as compared to when they were young kids. When I saw them on tv before when they were young, I did not find them pretty at all. But now that they have grown up, and with the right shade of make-up, they look better now.

HepCat

Call me crazy if you wish, but I never found either particularly hot. I don't know what it is exactly, but they kind of look like a space alien to me. But, hey, to each their own.

chris88

I also think that Elizabeth Olsen is way prettier than the twins - I can't really tell much of a difference between Mary Kate and Ashley, to be honest. I also get that space alien vibe from them like HepCat mentioned...something with the eyes and mouth makes me think it!