• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Summer Glau

Susan

She has a unique look. I have seen her on a number of different shows and she is always great.

Pablo Diaz

Wow, I hadn't noticed how gorgeous she was. I love her smile and eyes combination. Also, nice body! I'll look for more pictures of her.

nataliemaza

She was adorable in The Big Bang Theory! Her unique facial structure is what makes her so damn attractive; similar to Natalie Dormer.

Summer is a very beautiful and adorable, albeit quite waifish, woman. It's interesting that her most prominent roles in two separate action sci-fi franchises, as a deadly sleeper assassin and a killer cyborg respectively, run so very counter to her delicate physique--they're quite the juxtaposition!

iRoxas

I agree with most of the people here and I'll say that she's more cute than hot. Also personally I think I like her body somewhat more than her face, since it's not really a 10/10 face for me, but the body for sure is.

Vinaya

I believe her to be an average girl. She has average looks, her body is not but but is less than what you believe to be wow. Having said that she has some good personality and can attract men.