• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

The Most Bad Ass!

lamanlupa

Of all the cast members of the Expendables (I to III) , who looked the toughest? If they fought each other in a free-for-all, who would be the victor? Who would be the strongest who could take on all comers. Ok, I know some of them are not that young anymore, but if they were all in their prime, who would win? I'd pick Arnie, he was such a hulking behemoth at his prime, he could have beaten anyone.

AceTy31

I would say Jet Li. He's small and fast. I think he could use Arnold and Sly's bulk against them. Sure, they could probably pound him...if they could catch him. But he does have strength and cunning, too.

ACSAPA

I would say Jet Li. He's small and fast. I think he could use Arnold and Sly's bulk against them. Sure, they could probably pound him...if they could catch him. But he does have strength and cunning, too.
Not a bad choice, but if we're going to talk about Chinese Martial Arts-themed actors, I'd say Donnie Yen or Stephen Chow are better. They're getting a bit older now, but I still think they're attractive. They're definitely badass Martial Arts fighters, and I love their movies. You should check out some of Donnie Yen and Stephen Chow's work.

aquaticneko

No one is going to mention Rocky? Sylvestor Stallone? Or even Arnold Schwarzenegger (really had to look up the spelling) for his Terminator Movies? I feel like putting aside chinese martial arts themed actors like famed Jackie Chan or Jet Li, These guys I mentioned are probably most badass. I grew up watching Walker Texas Ranger as well. To me... nobody is more badass than Chuck Norris. Sadly I havent heard much from him lately and he is probably getting old too. But those were the days when I hummed along to the tune of Walker while doing the dishes, because I knew it was TV time and I got to watch Walker (Chuck Norris) kick some bad guys ass!