• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Tim Tebow

ocx

This guy Tim Tebow has made a name for himself not just because he is good looking (that's what they say) he also made a name for himself as being a religious man, he also claims to be a virgin :)

What do you think of him?

AceTy31

I think he's okay looking. However, I do have to say he's brave for admitting he's a Christian. That's kind of this kiss of death with things like the Westboro Church's actions making us look like we're crazy.

Susan

I think he is hot. He has an awesome body and a handsome face. He claims to be a big on but I'd do him..lol

kaian

If I were his ex girlfriend, I would have waited a bit than break up. Where else can I find someone like Tim right? I love the fact that he has good values and lives by them.

thash1979

He is very hot, and the fact that he is religious makes him a little more hotter than most guys. I am not sure if the virginity thing is correct. I mean, he is how old again? If he is, more power to him. Now he really does have what every woman wants in a man! Let's just hope his personality matches all the rest of his good qualities.

rainhero

He's very cute, especially in the last picture. I'm proud of him for letting everyone know about his Christian values, it's nice to know there are still guys out there like this. You can still be way older and have kept yourself pure, that is the values I live on as well and I'm 28. If you really believe in your religion you will stay true to it.

GrubbyRose

I respect a man who really stands up for his values, and Tebow does an excellent job of it. This is especially true when it is not as popular to do so.

He's hot for sure but I can't find anything special about him. I don't feel his appeal as I do with others. Hmm, weird but true. I wish he had this spark to make him the real deal.