• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Toni Braxton

AceTy31

Toni.jpg
Toni Braxton.jpg
One of the hottest female musicians ever. I grew up wishing I looked like her. And that voice! Sultry contralto. She was definitely not cookie-cutter music.

pwarbi

When I was growing up I have to admit that I was never really a fan of Toni Braxton's looks for some reason and its only now looking back at her videos and the pictures of her on the original post, that I've suddenly realised how good looking she actually is.

Susan

Growing up I always thought she beautiful. I, too, wanted to loose just like her. She was not only beautiful but she was very talented as well.

christina26

I am a singer, so she was definitely a huge inspiration to me growing up. I practised unbreak my heart God knows how many times. I always thought she was beautiful and sexy along with her deep, soulful voice. I didn't like her with short hair though, I definitely think long hair suits her more.

AceTy31

I am a singer, so she was definitely a huge inspiration to me growing up. I practised unbreak my heart God knows how many times. I always thought she was beautiful and sexy along with her deep, soulful voice. I didn't like her with short hair though, I definitely think long hair suits her more.
I was the contralto/bass in my vocal group years back. Un-break My Heart was my warm-up song. Un-break My Heart, Candlelight, and I Don't Want To were my solo songs, depending on the song list.

sidney

Oh, Toni Braxton is indeed one of the hottest female singers we have around. Have you seen the video for the sultry song "Spanish Guitar"? Oohlala. She looks really smoking hot and sexy with that body!

fcuco

What happened to this woman? I only remember her "Unbreak my heart" hit, I don't remember any other hit, was she a one hit wonder? She was more than just looks, she had the voice and I remember that song as being huge, just like the video (in a time when music videos were important)., I guess she continued to record songs for that genre and was more of a niche type of thing.

hades_leae

She used to be attractive, but her little sister on the other hand...JUST DAMN, her sister looks 10 times better than she does, and I will tell that to her face. I saw her in one of Tyler Perrys plays. I thought she looked so familiar, and when I realized who she was, I just thought about other famous people who probably have little or big sisters.

Braxton is really cute, and at times she looked like a caramel skinned Mexican which was really cute.