• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Tyra Banks vs Naomi Campbell.

flowerita

Tyra banks and Naomi Campbell, are they still hot or they have pave way for the new models. I remember those two never met eye to eye on the run away. When Tyra still hosted her show, show brought Naomi on the show just for them to talk about their problems. It was really an emotional show to see one model disliking another because she didn't want health competition.

dyanmarie25

If you are going to ask me, I prefer Tyra Banks over Naomi Campbell. They are both famous and accomplished models, but I think Tyra Banks is way prettier and hotter than Naomi.

kaian

I was hoping to see some latest photos. I still think that Naomi is the winner. I love how she kills the runway every time, those hot legs and fierce eyes. She walks better, she takes photos better, and is as successful as her rival.

I prefer Tyra Banks. It's not just about looks when it comes to Tyra, but she has a beautiful soul. I've watched her show several times and have admired her throughout the years. She has a lot of good in her heart, which is awesome for someone with so much fame. She is a gorgeous sight to see as well. :)

SirJoe

They have been out of the spot light some time, but when they where I preferred Tyra Banks. She seems more down to earth and someone that you could actually talk too.

Susan

Tyra Banks is more classy and seems to be more down to earth. She looks great and has the personality to go with it.

I'll vote for Naomi on this one. Unlike Tyra Banks, who often changes her style to match the persona she's portraying, Naomi Campbell has this very unique look and style, which she flaunts flawlessly both on-screen and off.

Vinaya

I am not aware about the rivalry between Tyra banks and Naomi Campbell. If there is any rivalry, it must be because of similar profession. I like both but give a choice between these two, I will choose Naomi Campbell over Tyra banks. Naomi Campbell has wonderful complexion.

pwarbi

Tyra Banks for me was always hotter, but I think that's just mainly because Naomi Campbell was always a bit too thin.

While that might be the look of a catwalk model, and I'm in no way implying she isn't good looking, I just think for a regular guy like myself, we like a bit more meat, for want of a better expression, but I hope that makes sense?!

Both of the have amazing bodies.
I think Tyra is more beautiful and a more friendly person.
Naomi may look beautiful but it seems like she has some anger issues.

NormaD

Naomi kills it on the runway, but Tyra is a better person all round. She is prettier, she treats people better, she has a multitude of talents whereas Naomi has nothing besides her modeling.

sidney

Naomi is one arrogant, hot-headed bitch, plus she ain't really that pretty, she looks very common, so I would have to say that Tyra is prettier than Naomi, hands down.

rz3300

Well I am a little curious to make this comparison today. When I first read the title of the post I had to go back about ten or fifteen years to when they were both in their primes, and if that were the case I would have to say that Tyra Banks probably comes out the winner for me. She was the image of perfection for some time, plus didn't Naomi have a big issue with cocaine? I don't know, but it does make me wonder how they are both doing these days.

pwarbi

Naomi's attitude certainly puts a lot of people off her, and it's been well published that when it comes to the so called supermodels she is the hardest one of the lot to work and get along with. While this as nothing to do with her attractiveness on the outside, I do think that hen you hear some of the stories about her, people stop looking at her beauty, and all they see is her bad personality.

I've never met her and more than likely never will, but from what I've seen and heard, no matter how nice looking she is I don't particularly want to either.

janemariesayed

Nothing against Naomi Campbell, but Tyra Banks is just so much more approachable. They are both attractive and have great bodies but Tyra comes across as friendly and someone you could sit down and have a chat with, while Naomi is very austere and aloof. So Tyra wins the day for me hands down.

clair02

Classic! My vote goes to Tyra. Naomi is the Queen of the catwalk, but Tyra has so many different talents and I find that appealing. Looks-wise, Tyra beats Naomi hands down as far as I'm concerned.